Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Speaking @ 93rd Street Baptist Church in Miami


I am in Miami.

I arrived yesterday to speak for Pastor Carl Johnson at the 93rd Street Community Baptist Church.

Pastor Johnson is a kind host and passionate leader. And it was great to worship with the 93rd Street family last night.

I also had the opportunity to reconnect with a Pastor Tyrell Brown from Virginia, who lectured before I spoke. We met almost ten years ago, when we were much younger preachers. It is good to hear the ways the Lord is blessing Pastor’s Brown’s work.

I will be on my way home in a few hours.

I am looking forward to our Midweek Worship Service at Shiloh tonight. I am working on a message from Psalm 84 that I am calling “The Heart of a True Worshiper.”

Join us at Shiloh at 7 PM or online at www.smbcjax.com.