Friday, January 13, 2012

Oxford Sermons: Volume IV


This past summer, I had the privilege to attend the Proclaimer’s Place preaching conference in Oxford, England. It was led by Dr. Joel C. Gregory in conjunction with the

It was my second year attending. And I was challenge, refreshed, and inspired to continue growing in my preaching.

I also had the opportunity to speak at a local Baptist congregation on the Lord’s Day that I was in England. It was a wonderful experience.

A collection of sermons from Proclaimer’s Place attendees has been published.

I am privileged to have a sermon included in this collection. It is a message on Psalm 23 entitled “Living with Confidence in God.”

There are also contributions by two of my preaching heroes – Maurice Watson and Ralph Douglas West

Pick up a copy of “Oxford Sermons: Volume IV” edited by Joel C. Gregory today.