Sunday, March 04, 2007

Go, Natalie! It's Your Birthday!



Today is my daughter's birthday. Natalie Marie Charles turned 5-years-old today. Or is that 25? I'm not sure sometimes. My little girl is growing up so fast. She is such a little lady. And I am very proud of her. Crystal gave Natalie a tea party Saturday. When I arrived for the party, Natalie greeted my kind of coldly. She was upset about something. We couldn't figure out what the matter was. Finally, she told me and Crystal that the tea party was just for girls and that I was not dressed right for the party. Little girls. What are you going to do?

My ongoing prayer for Natalie, and her brother H.B., is that they would grow as Jesus grew - in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men (Luke 2:52)

Happy Birthday Princess!!!