Thursday, May 04, 2006

Home Safely from San Diego

Praise God! The Lord blessed me to get home safely from San Diego this morning. The final service at Bayview Church was good. I shifted away from what I had been preaching on all week, to preach a message that was on my heart. I think it was a clear presentation, even though I was somewhat nervous about preaching it. As always, Pastor Winters was kind and generous to me. I appreciate the time he takes with me. In fact, I was so anxious to spend time with him that I followed him to eat different kinds of foods that what I normally eat (my personal diet of foods is very limited). Anyway, I made it home safely this morning. But my luggage did not. I am not sure where it is at this point. And neither does the airlines. Isn't it amazing that luggage can be lost between San Diego and Los Angeles? I am now at my study at the church, preparing for our National Day of Prayer Service tonight. I am to preach in the service tonight. May the Lord hold my mind, so that I may be able to concentrate on my assignment tonight.