Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Speaking @ Good Shepherd in Petersburg

I am on my way home this morning from Petersburg, VA - near Richmond. I spoke last night night at the closing service of the Fall Family Fellowship for Pastor Jeffrey L. Reaves, Sr. and the Good Shepherd Baptist Church.

The Lord is doing a great work in and through Good Shepherd. Several years ago, Pastor Reaves led the congregation in a relocation process. And they are using their new campus to make a real difference in their community and beyond for Jesus' sake.

It was an honor to have been invited to minister the word to this great congregation. And I praise the Lord for giving me strength to preach... and for who were added to the church and strengthened in their faith through the ministry of the word.

Please remember Pastor Reaves and the Good Shepherd Baptist Church in your prayers.