Sunday, May 31, 2009

Notes from Sunday - 05/31/09

Today was another long but blessed Sunday. The worship services were rich at Shiloh today. Praise God for another wonderful Lord’s Day.

Our Women’s Chorus sung in our two morning worship services. Thank God for all the women who served us by leading us in musical praise today.

I taught our mass Bible Study Fellowship today. I did an exposition of 1 Peter 2:1-3 – “A Call To Spiritual Growth.”

In our worship services, I continued my exposition of Philippians today with a message on Philippians 1:14-18, which I entitled, “Facing Friendly Fire.”

Next Sunday’s text: Philippians 1:19-21.

Praise God for those who were saved and added to the church today.

This afternoon, I spoke at the William M. Raines High School's Baccalaureate Service for the graduating class of 2009. This was a first for me. High schools in Los Angeles do not have these types of services, as far as I know. I was honored to host this service and speak to the graduating class. May the good seed fall on good ground.