Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Favorite Person and My Favorite Place


I was poking around Blogger this afternoon, trying to figure out how to add pictures to my blog. I think I figured it out, sort of. This is the picture I used as my test. It's my wife, Crystal. She is my dream girl, my best friend, and my prayer partner. We've been married for almost seven years. And she's as beautiful, easy-going, caring, optomistic, and fun to be with as ever. And she's even more spiritually mature. I am truly blessed to have married way out of my league. I took this picture of her with my cell phone. She is standing in my favorite place - my study. Outside of any place where Crystal and my kids are, my study at the church office is my favorite place in the world. It's where my books are! And it's where I think, study, and pray. My favorite person in my favorite place - cool!