Sunday, April 04, 2010

Notes from Easter Sunday 2010

The choir did a song from Walter Hawkins' "Love Alive IV" called. This one of my favorite Gospel albums. But I have never heard this song performed in a worship service before.

The ensemble really did set the stage for preaching with their selection.

I preached on "Seeing and Believing" from John 20:24-29.

Praise God for all who were saved and added to the church in our worship services today. To God be the glory!

Thank you to all of our volunteers. You make it happen at Shiloh? And I am glad to have you on our team.

An open appeal to Roy Jones, Jr. Please retire. Please.

My friends asked if a was doing a bracket. I told them no. All that mattered to me was that Duke was going to win it all. They should listen to the Mand of Gawd!

One word: iPad!

I have a flight to Chicago in the morning to bring the opening message at an expository preaching conference tomorrow night. Remember me in your prayers.