Monday, July 20, 2009

Notes from Sunday - 07/19/09

Long day. Good worship. Important message. Hard work. Totally exhausted.

I am grateful to God for the privilege he has given me to shepherd the saints at Shiloh Metropolitan Baptist Church.

The Lord richly blessed our Vacation Bible School. Forty-three young people took of step of faith to Christ. Praise God!

As always, I am grateful to God for the guests who worshiped with us at Shiloh yesterday.

In New Members Class, I continued my study of the church. I spent our time focusing on Matthew 18:15-20. It was a good time of study.

I began my study of Philippians chapter 2 with a message of verses 1-5, entitled, “A Call to Spiritual Unity”

Next Sunday’s message: “The Hymn of Christ” (Philippians 2:6-11).

Praise God for those who were saved and added to our church family today.

The Lord has a way of using the kindness of others to encourage you just when you need it the most.

Please remember me in your prayers this week.