Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Speaking @ St. Paul in Sacramento

I have spent the past several days speaking at the St. Paul Baptist Church in Sacramento, which is led by Dr. Ephraim Williams. I spoke four times over the course of three days.

This marked the third time I have ministered at St. Paul. The last two years, I have participated in the celebration of their church anniversary (St. Paul is 60 years old this year). This year, however, I spoke for three nights that focused on the young adults of St. Paul. I was encouraged by the opportunities and support the congregation gave to the young people of the church.

It was a joy to minister the word to St. Paul. And I believe that the messages were well-received.

It is always an honor for me to be invited to St. Paul by Dr. Williams. I have a great deal of respect and admiration for him. His 37 years of faithful service to St. Paul is a great example, as well as his humility, wisdom, and integrity.

Please remember Dr. and Sister Williams and the work of St. Paul Church in Sacramento in your prayers.